Annyeong!

♥ 0 2 . 0 5 . 9 6 i noe i deserve presents ♥ I'm Wan Ning ;)! 156cm :( & 46kg :D. Currently studyin at EVG SEC. Ohhh yeah, I'm a taurus, dun mess with me :P. HAHAHAH ^v^!!

:P

Red Pink Grey White Black ♥ Hui Min ♥ Cleo ♥ Ziying ♥ Vanessa

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

  • Hi my beloved readers.
  • eww.
  • okay sorryy. let's try another
  • ahem... HI MY BLOGG READERS, i guess there isnt.
  • okay, so
  • i guess you wont wanna noe my borin holidays
  • so i'll juz make it short:
  • heyo i made chocolate chip cupcakes 2day!
  • you wan e recipe?
  • dream on
  • i'm too lazy to type it
  • juz go search
  • or maybe you come my hse i show you
  • juz go to e nearest police station (tat's my hse)
  • why my hom is police station cuz its very safe there.
  • heeheehee :D!! XP!!
  • its very nice!
  • its yummy-licious!
  • i meant e cupcake, nt e police-- .. ahem i mean my hse.
  • so you juz enjoy e two pics i hv for you 2day
  • & i'm sorry i didnt take pics of e cupcakes.
  • i noe Ice is gonna stare at Usui.
  • you cn like tis post & comment
  • okay
  • byebye.
  • Ice is a person
  • she is my friend.
  • her name starts with "I"
  • she cal me Corn so i cal her Idiot but
  • it seems so harsh so she choose to be Ice
  • so yeah ... ... ... ...
  • bad for me hor D;