Annyeong!

♥ 0 2 . 0 5 . 9 6 i noe i deserve presents ♥ I'm Wan Ning ;)! 156cm :( & 46kg :D. Currently studyin at EVG SEC. Ohhh yeah, I'm a taurus, dun mess with me :P. HAHAHAH ^v^!!

:P

Red Pink Grey White Black ♥ Hui Min ♥ Cleo ♥ Ziying ♥ Vanessa

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Maid Cafe; I Cnt wait ~!

  • Hello!
  • Eh so weird why Cleo nahh spam my blogg le
  • hmmm ...
  • gd ting also la :P.
  • heehee
  • so I'm so happe my father allow me go AFA X 2moro
  • goin with HL milk (damn miss her) & Sylvia (so wan to meet her, haha)
  • really hope Sylvia cn go though.
  • wish her mom dun PMS. haha ;).
  • anyways ... I go there main reason is MAID CAFE!
  • Heehee.

  • On last fri I hung out with Hui Min & Cleo & Amanda & daemon.
  • went to Cleo's hse at 12
  • Hui Min alrdy there :O.
  • then we go fetch Amanda --> Sembawang Gal. LOLZS!
  • then go mac for lunch
  • Hui Min brought her laptop.
  • we took turns to play.
  • huh ... I played 3rd.
  • huh ... hui min's RC beat me.
  • damn pissed
  • ROARS!
  • heehee :P.
  • now she win me 1o ooo gourmet points.
  • hmmm ... I hope cn catch up soon & fast.
  • I wanna unlock coffee bar & bowlin alley.
  • I nid COFFEE BEAN & HAZELNUT & MILK
  • & SALT & CHICKEN (MANYMANY)
  • I wan level up my bubble tea
  • SUGARSUGARSUGAR!
  • MILKMILKMILK!
  • TEA LEAVES x3!
  • I wan level up my Vampire Steak!
  • BEEFBEEFBEEFBEEFBEEF!
  • TOMATOTOMATOTOMATOTOMATO!
  • POTATOPOTATOPOTATO!
  • & My rainbow soup!
  • I nid 2 pomegranate & 1 wasabi, enuf.
  • cuz rainbow soup level 8 le ^O^!
  • OHOH, then we go Hui Min's hse.
  • then we go Cleo's blk e playground play e root of all evils.
  • kekekezzz :D.
  • then e sun damn bloody hot. so
  • go cleo's hse.
  • play truth & truth. LOLZS.
  • see e time WAHH SO LATE.
  • faster go hom.
  • Hui Min eat my tofu (LOLZS!).
  • She 'rape' me inside her lift!
  • HAHAHAHA!
  • Hui Min! Muhahahahaha!
  • I trash ur image MUAHAHA :P!
  • Okay la byebye ~!