Annyeong!

♥ 0 2 . 0 5 . 9 6 i noe i deserve presents ♥ I'm Wan Ning ;)! 156cm :( & 46kg :D. Currently studyin at EVG SEC. Ohhh yeah, I'm a taurus, dun mess with me :P. HAHAHAH ^v^!!

:P

Red Pink Grey White Black ♥ Hui Min ♥ Cleo ♥ Ziying ♥ Vanessa

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Life... ... Ups & downs

Life is really full of UPs & DOWNs. I had more DOWNs than UPs 2day. From e mornin until evenin, i was cursin & scoldin & pissed with/at *ahem ahem ahem*. then when me & mom & bro passed by a shop (at cwp) tat is sellin tings so cheap cuz e shop wan move liao. then we bought 10 tings at ONLY $1.95!!! show you e pics. also, my mom bought bro mighty beanz.






2 aliens for bro.


:D. These r mine!!


e yellow elephant is my bro's. :3.


me & bro both hv one :D!


I love tis :D! Its cute! my Cliquettes Frenship Band is on my bag :3!