Annyeong!

♥ 0 2 . 0 5 . 9 6 i noe i deserve presents ♥ I'm Wan Ning ;)! 156cm :( & 46kg :D. Currently studyin at EVG SEC. Ohhh yeah, I'm a taurus, dun mess with me :P. HAHAHAH ^v^!!

:P

Red Pink Grey White Black ♥ Hui Min ♥ Cleo ♥ Ziying ♥ Vanessa

Saturday, May 01, 2010

Update :D!

Hi Hi! I'm back for update. hmm...my FB skin is pink noe (!) (Y)!!! (L) !!! tat's random. oh, i went out with laopo & bro 2day. its FUN!!!! but sometimes, bro is very irritatin =-= oh ya .......................... i only left few hours of bein 13 :( fresh start, 14, here i come!!!!!!! now is 9.30pm. then 10pm, 11pm...12am...............02.05.2010 :O!!!!!! like ... so fast? Lolzs. okay. hope 2moro, i'll be happe ^-^. Its bro b-day too. we born same day :3 hmmm... i cnt believe i received 2 presents on Monday tis wk, 26.04.2010. Its from Siti & Qing Kai. thx! I really LOVE tat bilabong pencil case man! & there's wrappin pp too! I ripped it :D! I hope got more wrappin pp to rip!!!!! thx QK for e wrappin pp. haha, it died tragically though, LOLZS!! okay, bye.