Annyeong!

♥ 0 2 . 0 5 . 9 6 i noe i deserve presents ♥ I'm Wan Ning ;)! 156cm :( & 46kg :D. Currently studyin at EVG SEC. Ohhh yeah, I'm a taurus, dun mess with me :P. HAHAHAH ^v^!!

:P

Red Pink Grey White Black ♥ Hui Min ♥ Cleo ♥ Ziying ♥ Vanessa

Wednesday, May 05, 2010

MYE's here :(

oh hi ppl. 2day, went to sch loh. 2moro got MT pp 2 le :( then we had hom ec. last lessons alrdy. maybe wil miss those interestin vids tat ms goh & ms lee shows to us :( then was math. i love my math grp: Wen Xin, Siti, Syafiq, Sobirin. hmmm ... maybe also last time cn sit like tat liao. cuz, seriously... like ms tan wil let us go into math grps? nahh ... i dun tink so man. :( ms yati leavin us man... ;( i'm so sad. D; lalalala ... then is recess. JQ go play with my hair. wad "sunshine hair"? walao eh. lolzs. then is EL, rite? it was like a free period? but its borin though :( then is chem, 1hr 30min :O! no way, its so so so so so so so BORIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then i wrote sth on foolscape: SO BORED! CHEM IS KILLIN ME LA ... HELP ME! AHH...! kekekezzz. i showed it to Syafiq 1st. then he took it & was like, wan to show to cher :O! haha, but he didnt. thx god. then showed to mira, peiyee & siti. & siti was like: me too. ^-^ yay, haha! thot aft sch cn eat with frens. but sadly ,no. mom was at cwp. so i went to find her. had pastamania & oreo crush. i saw mrs karen tan & mrs solomon too. sorry if i spelled wrong. oh, & mom banned me from watchin S.A. & OHSHC. :'(. i so sad. cuz there're e only ones tat make me smile & laugh at hom, & cn rewind & rewatch :D! so byebye :3.