Annyeong!

♥ 0 2 . 0 5 . 9 6 i noe i deserve presents ♥ I'm Wan Ning ;)! 156cm :( & 46kg :D. Currently studyin at EVG SEC. Ohhh yeah, I'm a taurus, dun mess with me :P. HAHAHAH ^v^!!

:P

Red Pink Grey White Black ♥ Hui Min ♥ Cleo ♥ Ziying ♥ Vanessa

Thursday, May 06, 2010

math pp 2moro :O!

2day, basically: went to sch for MT pp. it was okay la. I finished pp at 9am plus plus plus. slept. i wan to find a nice comfortable position to sleep. but i couldnt. until i finally got tat position, only left 10 min for me to sleep. D; but i get to sleep anyways. haha. i dun tink 2moro's pp cn sleep loh. aft 2day's pp, had to go hom. then went hom to face bro =-=. mom's at 883. dad's at work. i cook maggi eat. yummy-licious! then mom came hom. i went to bring bro to sch. then bought bubble tea then went hom. mom went 888 to cut hair. went there to find her. so shiok: e place got aircon. haha. then ate at KFC. my mom's hairstyle similar to mine. heehee. so mother-ly-daughter-ly :3. then then then ... ... .... ......... i forget. cnt wait for 2moro: math pp & tuition :D! bye.