Annyeong!

♥ 0 2 . 0 5 . 9 6 i noe i deserve presents ♥ I'm Wan Ning ;)! 156cm :( & 46kg :D. Currently studyin at EVG SEC. Ohhh yeah, I'm a taurus, dun mess with me :P. HAHAHAH ^v^!!

:P

Red Pink Grey White Black ♥ Hui Min ♥ Cleo ♥ Ziying ♥ Vanessa

Saturday, June 05, 2010

update

there is one more part to e toilet but i didnt take a photo of it. its juz e toilet bowl, nth special. XP!

elephant massage!!




  • hi hi hi hi! i hv nt updated for a very long time so i'm back! you noe wad? FB is super lagg. & i hate it. argh!
  • i went cruise with family to Penang & Phuket on 30 May & was back in singapore ard 7pm on 2 june. reached hom at ard 8.30pm.
  • it was FUNNNN! although sometimes when there r minor fights blablabla or when i feel unhappe. lalala. or unfair. jealous.
  • there's some photos here in tis post. heehee. i did upload photos to FB. but you noe my dad's on FB too & he doesnt believe tat FB has privacy. so i only uploaded wad i cn. i hv to like ... make sure tat there're no family photos wadsoever. those photos (in FB) i took usin papa's phone & my phone. alot of others i wish to share but unfortunately ... is in my father's camera. well, juz to share with you: i took a photo with a monkey holdin my hand :D!! my bro too :D!
  • i would love to talk bout my trip there but i wont hv e time & i'm afraid you would tink its borin (?) well, go to FB ba!