Annyeong!

♥ 0 2 . 0 5 . 9 6 i noe i deserve presents ♥ I'm Wan Ning ;)! 156cm :( & 46kg :D. Currently studyin at EVG SEC. Ohhh yeah, I'm a taurus, dun mess with me :P. HAHAHAH ^v^!!

:P

Red Pink Grey White Black ♥ Hui Min ♥ Cleo ♥ Ziying ♥ Vanessa

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Fri & Sat

hellohello. I had tuition yesdeday which totally rocked! went & reached 888 at 7pm. waited for Hwan Ling. then she buy Bubble tea then we went up to Mavis Tutorial Centre for EL tuition :D! 1st ting when i got in, Joey was all: "Wan Ning i got all e S.A pics & e Ouran vids tat you wanted. I was also rushin to make tat S.A phone theme. but it isnt perfect." I was like: :O! thx you so so much! i mean, i feel like i owe her ALOT! i mean, i only lent her 2 mangas. & yet she helped me find Ouran vids & S.A pics & make S.A theme. nth cn say how much i wan to thx her :D! so i hv more S.A pics now & i'm very HAPPE ^-^ !! heehee. was sendin stuff durin tuition & talkin & playin games blablabla. I DID listen to cher, but a lil only heh heh XD! tuition ended at 9.30pm. talk talk with Hwan Ling for a while & went hom at 9.48pm. ;). 2day, woke up at 6.30am. then went back to sleep. then woke up at 9am. watched e vids tat Joey sent me yesdeday! dad bought breakfast: Roti Prata. but i cnt eat. I hv cough & sore throat. luckily my voice nt sound like boy. phew! my throat really VERY VERY PAIN! my breakfast was buns >-<>then me & mom had nth to do so we went back to 888 (we had to go back anyways). went to buy bro's lunch then went up to tuition centre.came down at ard 1.20? saw anutie susan & her daugthers at kfc. i wan to go in but i'm scared of e air con. so i didnt. i was sittin outside sizzers (izit spelled like tat? haiya who cares). then my whole body felt HOT. very HOT. so i went in kfc & tell mom. she says my forehead & my neck very HOT. :O! went to guardian buy panadol& cough syrup. e only ting tat i cn eat at kfc is whipped potato so i bought 1. lunch-ed with mom at kfc agn. she ate chicken. which she said i cnt eat. roars. i cnt even eat egg...cuz its chicken egg. roars. i love egg okay! ahh! then i ate chessefries. nt much appetite. e drink is coke. which mom request for lemon slice & salt. it taste weird but mom said its gd for my throat so wadever. skip all e way~ ! went to sembawang shoppin centre at nite. went to popular & comics connection to find for S.A vol 11. dun hv DX !!! dinner-ed at Ajisen. i had char-siew (pork, nt chicken DX) ramen. its nice (Y)! & had tofu. no taste one. had hot green tea too. bro is pissin me off as usual, with every single word comin out of his mouth. he even ordered puddin & i was sittin rite in front of him! :@! skip to e end~ ! okay byebye!