Annyeong!

♥ 0 2 . 0 5 . 9 6 i noe i deserve presents ♥ I'm Wan Ning ;)! 156cm :( & 46kg :D. Currently studyin at EVG SEC. Ohhh yeah, I'm a taurus, dun mess with me :P. HAHAHAH ^v^!!

:P

Red Pink Grey White Black ♥ Hui Min ♥ Cleo ♥ Ziying ♥ Vanessa

Friday, May 14, 2010

MYE's over!!!!!!


okay hi. tis pic sure is very LARGE :O! MYE's finallyy over! yay!!! :D! so aft pp went hom. i cnt stand bro la. he's really gettin on my nerves. plus, papa keep sidin him loh. MOUNTAIN PUI! XP. skipskip... bring bro to sch with mom. took 911 bus. went to CWP with mom aft seein bro off. then mom went value dollar shop while i top up my ez link card. catch up with her. she couldnt decide wad to eat =-=" in e end she bought peach danish from crystal jade bread shop. ITS YUMMY-LICIOUS! i LOVE IT! i ate 2. heh heh XPP! then went cold storage mom go buy ting. i saw wen xin, pei wen, sook yi & cheng yao at CWP too. mom noe wen xin & we talked for awhile ... i also saw Siti & QK at basement 1. i tink they nv see me =-=. busy eatin ice cream DX. went hom blablabla ... later hv tuition okay byebye :D!