Annyeong!

♥ 0 2 . 0 5 . 9 6 i noe i deserve presents ♥ I'm Wan Ning ;)! 156cm :( & 46kg :D. Currently studyin at EVG SEC. Ohhh yeah, I'm a taurus, dun mess with me :P. HAHAHAH ^v^!!

:P

Red Pink Grey White Black ♥ Hui Min ♥ Cleo ♥ Ziying ♥ Vanessa

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sunny Sunday;

  • Hey ppl!
  • Its a Sunday aka HW day D:
  • ah well ... i finished my hw fast cuz i went to FB & saw many UNGLAM pics of me
  • uploaded by Ah Pu Nahh Nahh.
  • its vehh funny though.
  • i kept laughin while browsin thru
  • but ...
  • ALOT VEHH UNGLAM D; ...........
  • well, so ... its all taken on fri
  • time 2.30 to 5.3o
  • venue: Cleo's hse.
  • Photographer: Ah Pu Nahh Nahh.
  • usin: her phone.
  • yeah so ...
  • goin to Marina Bay Sands l8er on.
  • BYEBYE!
  • P/S: tat phy test on tues ... so gonna fail it ... like BADLY!