Annyeong!

♥ 0 2 . 0 5 . 9 6 i noe i deserve presents ♥ I'm Wan Ning ;)! 156cm :( & 46kg :D. Currently studyin at EVG SEC. Ohhh yeah, I'm a taurus, dun mess with me :P. HAHAHAH ^v^!!

:P

Red Pink Grey White Black ♥ Hui Min ♥ Cleo ♥ Ziying ♥ Vanessa

Monday, August 30, 2010

Phy Test 2moro :O! DIE :X

  • My tittle has nth to do with my post 2day :).
  • oh HI!
  • i've juz finished doin my part on e glog.
  • which is almost doin everyting & my reflection.
  • I'm so nt helpin anyone else in my music grp to do their reflection :D.
  • i was on FB & saw how CHIO one of my ex sch mate is now :O!
  • Pretty!!!!!!
  • i wanted to comment on one of her posts but i no hv e permission D: LOLZS
  • nahh mind la. i'm nt goin back to Qihua anyways.
  • reason #1 --> sch ends at 2pm.
  • #2 --> lazy ah :P!
  • okay so ....
  • sch was as usual.
  • Its Ah Pu Nahh Nahh's b'day nxt wk :D!
  • we goin Sakura eat then she treat us bowlin.
  • ahh ... i confirm gutter. CONFIRM ;D.
  • so yeah ... pretty excited bout tat.
  • i wanna go do hw & revise phy.
  • even if i revise i'm bound to fail.
  • my standards & understandin of phy is like (N)!
  • wish me luck :D!
  • BYE ^-^!