Annyeong!

♥ 0 2 . 0 5 . 9 6 i noe i deserve presents ♥ I'm Wan Ning ;)! 156cm :( & 46kg :D. Currently studyin at EVG SEC. Ohhh yeah, I'm a taurus, dun mess with me :P. HAHAHAH ^v^!!

:P

Red Pink Grey White Black ♥ Hui Min ♥ Cleo ♥ Ziying ♥ Vanessa

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

2moro no sch!!!

  • LALALALALA ~!
  • oh hello hello.
  • phy test wasnt so bad.
  • well i TINK
  • i AT LEAST cn pass :).
  • geog was vehh disappointin
  • cuZ I wan my geog pp back~!
  • i studied hard for tat geog test
  • & i wanna see FLYIN COLOURZS ;D!
  • lolzs. RAINBOW COLOURS. haha ;)!
  • chem had 1 period.
  • go thru chem test.
  • I've scored: 15/25
  • i'm satisfied :).
  • & Syafiq broke my 2 May Bear.
  • he said he's gonna buy a new one for me.
  • or sth ...
  • had cher's day concert.
  • i like last year's one better.
  • even though i could barely rmb it :X.
  • so yeah ... it was draggy.
  • ˙ɟɟo ʞnɔɟ ¿ɥɐǝʎ ɟlǝsɹn oʇ sʇuǝɯɯoɔ & sɹǝƃuıɟ ɹn dǝǝʞ ˙ɥƃnɐl & ǝɯ ʇɐ sɹǝƃuıɟ ʇuıod oʇ noʎ pıu unp ı & puɐʇsɹǝpun unp ı ǝɯ ʇnoq pıɐs noʎ ɹǝʌǝpɐʍ ¿ɥnɥ ǝɯosǝʍɐ os ǝɹ,noʎ ʞuıʇ noʎ ¡ɹǝʞnɔɟ pɹɐʇsɐq ɐl ƃuǝ uı ǝɯ lǝʇ ˙ʎɐlɐɯ uı ǝɯ ʇnoq sƃuıʇ ʇuǝɯɯoɔ oʇ sʇʇɐɯ pıdnʇs ǝɯos pıu unp ı &
  • It all ends at ard 2.15
  • Kai Yang msg-ed me & asked if i'm goin back to Qihua.
  • Its late & i'm too lazy to :X
  • plus ... i haven had lunch.
  • Ziying goin back Qihua (in a rush)
  • then Cleo & Huimin went to their pri sch.
  • went hom for lunch.
  • okay
  • BYE.