Annyeong!

♥ 0 2 . 0 5 . 9 6 i noe i deserve presents ♥ I'm Wan Ning ;)! 156cm :( & 46kg :D. Currently studyin at EVG SEC. Ohhh yeah, I'm a taurus, dun mess with me :P. HAHAHAH ^v^!!

:P

Red Pink Grey White Black ♥ Hui Min ♥ Cleo ♥ Ziying ♥ Vanessa

Saturday, September 04, 2010

Fave Fri


  • I LOVE FRI
  • HELLO ;D!
  • Had sch as usual.
  • EL- normal. nth special.
  • Math, math- Mr Ang came into our class. math was okay. no comments.
  • Recess- thx zhi heng. seriously, you make my chem rap life worse. i almost gotten scolded by Mr Lim cuz you didnt tel me wad Mr Lim ask you to tel me. but i'm lucky, cuz its ur fault, nt mine. I'm like a loan shark, askin ppl for chem test pps. LOLZS.
  • MT- as usual. borin
  • CCD- had math test & tons of forms & wkshts. Saw Hui Min & Cleo waitin outside classroom for me. Wow they sure were released earlier than me. NO FAIR :(.
  • Aft Sch- when i went out, Cleo was gone. Only Hui Min was there.
  • Cleo go HMT remedial or sth.
  • Zi Ying go pri sch or sth.
  • So i was in 1etp with Hui Min as I nid to go look for Mr Lim & he's in 1etp.
  • waited until ard 1.45pm Cleo & Zi Ying all back.
  • headed to woodlands mart for lunch.
  • took a photo of Cleo's back.
  • Unfortunately she deleted it :( ...
  • so 95% of e photos got Hui Min & Zi Ying.
  • 5% got me. LOLZS :P! {tat is my phone pics}
  • as for Hui Min & Zi Ying, I'm sure they got their own pics & percentages. lolzs :).
  • Cleo went back hom aft lunch at mac.
  • left me & Zi Ying & Hui Min.
  • we walked & past by a playground.
  • "played" there. took damn lot photos there.
  • Its on FB. LOLZS ;).
  • haiya, all 83 or 84 photos on my phone r uploaded on FB.
  • album name: xiao zhar boars 03.09.10
  • heehee :D!
  • kekekezzz :P!
  • IT WAS SO FUN @ E PLAYGROUND.
  • but Cleo missed all e fun D: ....
  • So, basically at 4pm i walked hom.
  • prepared for tuition at 7.30pm.
  • Tuition: I finally got my manga back.
  • turns out tat gal is nt a bitch.
  • there's some misunderstandins.
  • someone told her tat i say she sux & dun wanna sit beside her & wan to hang out with cooler ppl
  • scolded tat someone, ahem.
  • but, tat someone is half rite.
  • I dun really like her but i dun hate her.
  • I dun wanna sit beside her, i wanna sit beside HL milk (like DUH ...)
  • there's no "hangin out" in tuition.
  • its juz sittin down & slack.
  • She ... is vehh annoyin. BUT ... cn be vehh nice & kind.
  • I juz hate e way she express herself.
  • a truly negative person.
  • i hate how she keep talkin non stop to our tuition cher Ms Lin
  • so annoyin loh.
  • & e way she say ppl flirt but she herself is actually flirtin
  • & e fact tat she tinks gals cnt hv guy frens.
  • & when gals talk to guys or e other way round its called flirtin. ITS CALLED MAKIN FRENS/ BEIN NICE/ BEIN SOCIABLE LA DUMB.
  • & e fact tat why I cnt come into class & leave e class with HL milk & Praveen.
  • hmmm ... I tink she's jealous. serious. LOLZS!
  • nahh ... less talk bout her.
  • So ... tuition was fun. Praveen is damn hyper & "perverted" & high 2day.
  • he laughed hysterically cuz Daniel said "Fried Cat Breast With Oyster Sauce"
  • & I was lookin at him with a 'shut it' face then he "push" me & ask me to laugh.
  • '''>-<>
  • so gonna change seat with HL milk nxt nxt wk.
  • I wanna get away from Praveen if he's gonna get 'high' agn.
  • his laugh is really freakin me out.
  • HL milk, lolzs, he might start nudgin you to laugh & pat on ur head like wad he did to me 2day.
  • GD LUCK LOLZS ;D!
  • okay yeah so ....
  • nth much le ba.
  • Bye
  • zai jian
  • bai bai
  • ;).