Annyeong!

♥ 0 2 . 0 5 . 9 6 i noe i deserve presents ♥ I'm Wan Ning ;)! 156cm :( & 46kg :D. Currently studyin at EVG SEC. Ohhh yeah, I'm a taurus, dun mess with me :P. HAHAHAH ^v^!!

:P

Red Pink Grey White Black ♥ Hui Min ♥ Cleo ♥ Ziying ♥ Vanessa

Sunday, September 05, 2010

Reply Words. Pissed.

i couldnt possibly stand there like a transparent glass & stay with you all e time. I tried tat & i'm transparent to you, So ... i've given up. seriously. GAVE UP. Its a gd ting tat i gave up you noe. So wad if you're doin e same ting? who cares? I'm nt makin a big fuss. I'n nt blamin you. whoever told you tat prehaps didnt tel you tat i didnt bring tat up, is e whoever random asked me. spy huh. Yeah, so you're jealous its all bout them but nt you? You let me go in e 1st place. Watch ur words. You cnt stand my flaws & let me go. I didnt kick you aside. YOU kicked me aside. & for days, it hurts. Now, no more.