Annyeong!

♥ 0 2 . 0 5 . 9 6 i noe i deserve presents ♥ I'm Wan Ning ;)! 156cm :( & 46kg :D. Currently studyin at EVG SEC. Ohhh yeah, I'm a taurus, dun mess with me :P. HAHAHAH ^v^!!

:P

Red Pink Grey White Black ♥ Hui Min ♥ Cleo ♥ Ziying ♥ Vanessa

Thursday, September 30, 2010

2day's chinese exam.

  • HELLO BELLO WELLO
  • 1st: shit i left my water bottle in sch D:
  • 2nd: I tink 2day's pp is okokay. which is a gd ting
  • 3rd: my mom is mad at me as usual.
  • 4th: i miss Usui Takumi too much cuz i missed 3 ep of KWMS le D: !!!
  • 5th: ahem is drvin me crazzie :D!
  • 6th: 2day aft exam went for lunch with XZBs then go Cleo's hse
  • ended up playin stress & Uno & monopoly. LOLzs.
  • 7th: i feel so holiday mood even though its exams
  • 8th: i must really buck up. JIAYOUs :D !!
  • 9th: my rite eye keep twitchin when i'm doin pp 2 2day. izit a gd ting or bad :O?
  • 10th: 2moro's ENGLISH EOY i must go.
  • BYE!