Annyeong!

♥ 0 2 . 0 5 . 9 6 i noe i deserve presents ♥ I'm Wan Ning ;)! 156cm :( & 46kg :D. Currently studyin at EVG SEC. Ohhh yeah, I'm a taurus, dun mess with me :P. HAHAHAH ^v^!!

:P

Red Pink Grey White Black ♥ Hui Min ♥ Cleo ♥ Ziying ♥ Vanessa

Friday, September 17, 2010

EOY's comin :O!

  • hua la la ~!
  • hellohello
  • i'm here to keep tis blogg alive FOR NOW.
  • but continue to tagg or comment pls.
  • it keeps me postin.
  • seriously :)!
  • so i didnt get to hang out much with zinc & HM & cleo tis wk.
  • mon we went 768 mac for lunch.
  • but nt tues & wed.
  • thurs at 1st didnt ... but met l8er only me & HM & zinc went mac.
  • fri 2day hv.
  • YIPEEEE!!!!!!!!!
  • suppose to hv lit rehearsal from 1.30 to 2.
  • sch finished at 12.30
  • i walked ard sch like idiot LOLZS.
  • then wan go library do hw but its closed loh wth.
  • so i went to some study tables found outside some sec 3 classes
  • & do my hw. its on e 3rd floor where e music room is.
  • then i hear Siti & FG & Syafiq & PY & many many familar voices
  • near e music room & its 1.17.
  • so i went there.
  • PY told me our timin is pushed back to 2.
  • i was shocked!!
  • Cleo hv HMT until 1.30 then she go hom.
  • HM & ZY & hv MT until 1.30 so they were supposed to wait for me then we go out eat then cal cleo to join us since she nidda go hom 1st
  • but all timin is pushed back :( ...
  • ZY & HM ended at 2 anyways so they waited for me in e canteen
  • aft lit ting jiu go find them then cal cleo meet at her bus stop.
  • went to long john with cleo & her bro (daemon) & HM & ZY.
  • bla bla bla did some hw & go hom.
  • l8er on got tuition i tink i'll go prep.
  • bye.