Annyeong!

♥ 0 2 . 0 5 . 9 6 i noe i deserve presents ♥ I'm Wan Ning ;)! 156cm :( & 46kg :D. Currently studyin at EVG SEC. Ohhh yeah, I'm a taurus, dun mess with me :P. HAHAHAH ^v^!!

:P

Red Pink Grey White Black ♥ Hui Min ♥ Cleo ♥ Ziying ♥ Vanessa

Tuesday, January 04, 2011

1st day of schh.

HELLO.
1st day sux much.
1st, my co-form is Miss Arul.
She's nice yeah.
But on e spot-chk side
...nt so much x).
But i'm vehh lucky cuz my fringe nahh kena caught.
but Vanessa, who was alwayys beside me, kena.
2nd ting, Vanessa ps me twice D:
3rd ting, i'm gonna be busy WHOLE WK D: !!!!!
4th ting. Sec 2s tis year end sch at 1.15pm on tues.
But we last year end at 2.40pm.
TAT IS SO NT FAIR.
XZB ps me.
but i got them to deliver my lunch anyways.
HAHAHA.
Unless I no hw, i wil post on my blogg.
I promise :D.
For now, there's nth much.
btw, e timetable so weird \:
Okay byebye x)!