Annyeong!

♥ 0 2 . 0 5 . 9 6 i noe i deserve presents ♥ I'm Wan Ning ;)! 156cm :( & 46kg :D. Currently studyin at EVG SEC. Ohhh yeah, I'm a taurus, dun mess with me :P. HAHAHAH ^v^!!

:P

Red Pink Grey White Black ♥ Hui Min ♥ Cleo ♥ Ziying ♥ Vanessa

Wednesday, January 05, 2011

2nd day in EVG.

Hello nobody x)!
HAHA.
2day lessons started.
A math was okokay (Y)!
phy with Mr Hider, agn D:
but he 2day nahh PMS
he seriously vehh funny.
All e ppl in my phy class idk.
somemore i in band 1 class leyy :O!
my phy so lan ... cn go band 1 class sth must be wrong '''><
band 2 class taught by Mr Tan kk.
Haish. I sat with ppl idk D:
PE cher talked all e way.
recess drank milo,
drip onto my uni
i go home nid wash!
then is SS.
2moro got quiz le HAISH.
then PE agn.
take height & weight :D!
I so happe :D:D:D !!!!!!!
I gain 3kg, which is gd ...
41kg ^o^
I grew 2cm (Y)(Y)(Y) :D:D!
155cm ^o^
Hey, i noe i'm short la but at least got grow cn :P?
aft tat is MT.
my cher is Ms Li Jing :D!
sat with Vanessa ^o^
Chem nxt. Ms Loke.
EL nxt. MISS MAZZZZZZZZZZZLINDAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!
HEHHEHHEHEH ^o^.
I had 6 A4 ntbks.
All used for all these subs 2day.
Nidda buy 3 schh socks & 2 black ring file & 1 blue ring file & 1 green ring file & 5 dividers & BK STRAP (!)
Haish ... bkshop ALL DUN HV D:
now i cnt rmb phy is wad file. DAMN IT.
Okay, gotta go.
BYEBYE!