Annyeong!

♥ 0 2 . 0 5 . 9 6 i noe i deserve presents ♥ I'm Wan Ning ;)! 156cm :( & 46kg :D. Currently studyin at EVG SEC. Ohhh yeah, I'm a taurus, dun mess with me :P. HAHAHAH ^v^!!

:P

Red Pink Grey White Black ♥ Hui Min ♥ Cleo ♥ Ziying ♥ Vanessa

Friday, January 21, 2011

OH DEARR FRIDAYS :D:D!

I love fridays <3.
1st up, math.
had a re- quiz.
it was harder than e previous one.
i tink i'm really gonna fail.
i didnt fail e previous one btw x).
then was phy. had a test.
i tink i didnt score vehh well D:
then was chem. it was awesome :D.
Recess ... ummm
finally got hist wkbk in stock.
damn expensive loh :(.
CCD was funn ^o^
CO WAS FUNNERR :P!
But it seems too short.
i wan play more leyy :D!
I played wan ju che, chan mali chan, C major song, qing wa yu xiao gu niang, count on me s'pore, journey & butterfly dream. esp journey<3.
& chan mali chan<3<3 I like :D:D.
HEHHEH.
had lunch with Cleo & Zi Ying & Hui Min.
LONG JOHNN ^o^!
then went my hse.
bro got fever.
i should be takin care of him now.
gotta go uhhh. bye :(!