Annyeong!

♥ 0 2 . 0 5 . 9 6 i noe i deserve presents ♥ I'm Wan Ning ;)! 156cm :( & 46kg :D. Currently studyin at EVG SEC. Ohhh yeah, I'm a taurus, dun mess with me :P. HAHAHAH ^v^!!

:P

Red Pink Grey White Black ♥ Hui Min ♥ Cleo ♥ Ziying ♥ Vanessa

Monday, January 17, 2011

MUHAHAHAHA. 2DAY.

2day was a vehh special day.
CUZ I WENT TO SCH WITH A LIL VOLCANO ON MY FACE D: D:
wadever. anyways,
e math was 1st
had a quiz.
2 words ... GONNA FAIL :D.
Hist was fun.
Mon to Sat they fight.
Sun is free. Then e soldiers play soccer. LOLOLZS!
EL had scapbk presentation.
I helped Miss Maz carry e scapbks to her office.
YAYYY ~! She gimme oreo <3!
Hmmm ... bein EL rep isnt tat bad :P.
D & T was SIAN (Y)!
phy: cher started scoldin: UNBELIEVABLE!
soon it'll be: WHO DO YOU TINK YOU'RE?
HAHAHA, tat'll be hell x)!
Upper sec got held back durin assem. SHUCKS.
Went to CWP find mama aft sch.
HAD LONG JOHN :D:D:D:D:D!
I miss thier fries <33333!
Got OXY5 to clear my volcano asap :D:D.
okay ah ... BYEBYE ~!