Annyeong!

♥ 0 2 . 0 5 . 9 6 i noe i deserve presents ♥ I'm Wan Ning ;)! 156cm :( & 46kg :D. Currently studyin at EVG SEC. Ohhh yeah, I'm a taurus, dun mess with me :P. HAHAHAH ^v^!!

:P

Red Pink Grey White Black ♥ Hui Min ♥ Cleo ♥ Ziying ♥ Vanessa

Thursday, December 08, 2011

another borin day

  • Hi ~~
  • 2day is a borin day
  • didnt go out or anything :(
  • so sian at hom uhhh.
  • i was forced to wake up by my mom.
  • she said she's goin out so i hv to wake up & look aft my bro
  • my bro's hvin tuition in 20 min & e more i hv to wake up.
  • SAD LIFE!
  • when i woke up & brush up
  • i returned to my room.
  • i began to shift my room furnitures ard & clean up my room.
  • SHOCKIN :X
  • my mom so shocked i took e initiative to clean up my room
  • & she was so happe.
  • hahah!!
  • aft i cleaned my room, i go eat breakfast.
  • blablabla.
  • mom came back hom.
  • lunch at hom.
  • helped mom with other hsework.
  • & kena pissed by my irritatin brother.
  • ihatehim!!!!
  • locked myself in my room listenin to songs & cooled down
  • then go bathe.
  • then stayed in my room doin nth.
  • felt hungry, ate m&ms.
  • aft an hour.
  • ate dinner.
  • then read newspp.
  • & USE COM :D!!
  • haish.
  • see how borin holidays're?
  • & holidays make ppl nt wanna study.
  • i'll rather go back to sch loh.
  • when's CO?
  • 28, 29, 30 dec
  • still so longggggg D:
  • i'm lookin forward to sunday :D!
  • FAM CHALET!!
  • gotta go ~
  • gdnite!