Annyeong!

♥ 0 2 . 0 5 . 9 6 i noe i deserve presents ♥ I'm Wan Ning ;)! 156cm :( & 46kg :D. Currently studyin at EVG SEC. Ohhh yeah, I'm a taurus, dun mess with me :P. HAHAHAH ^v^!!

:P

Red Pink Grey White Black ♥ Hui Min ♥ Cleo ♥ Ziying ♥ Vanessa

Friday, December 09, 2011

fRiDaY :D!!

Ohhh hey!! Its friday :D. 2day was so much funn-er than yesdeday HAHAH. As usual, got woke up my mom. she said she wanted to go 888 & ask me follow if i dun wanna eat bread for breakfast. i hate bread :P. so i woke up, brush up & got changed. I went out with my mom, e two of us ALONE!! No irritatin brother yayayay ~! it was so funn & peaceful without my brother :D. It was so awesome!! hahahah :P. ate kfc breakfast >>> HEAVEN <3 American twister & honey biscuit ^v^!! aft breakfast, we go NTUC to buy some stuff for e BBQ fam chalet. then went hom. My aunt came to my hse to give us sth for e BBQ then she went back hom. ard 20 min or so ... we were out agn >>> to CWP. BUT tis time, with my brother '''>< me & him fought alot while walkin. he cnt stop talkin. so noisy. & he's crazzie. A primary 3 student only. & he dreams of eatin mac with his fren aft sch & asked my mom dun go fetch him. crazzie rite? he tinks too much. AHH. wadever i say he'll talk back. nt only to me but also my mom. he's outta control. ihatehim. PUI. so e trip to CWP wasnt much funn with my bro ard :| but my mom vehh funny hahahah. we went cold storage mah. then there's a sales promoter for lindt chocolate & got free chocolate. e three of us each ate 1. my mom like e dark one. i didnt try it. she insisted tat i should try it. but i dun wan mah. so she keep askin me if i wan. It goes like tis:
MOM: girl, you wan or nt?
ME: No.
MOM: girl, you wan eat tis?
ME: i alrdy say i dun wan.
MOM: ehhh, you wan?
ME: tsk!! NOO.
& it goes on for idk how many times. its irritatin but funn. HAHAH. tat chocolate is still inside my fridge btw ;). aft we went hom, i did my hw. & i did notes on redox. It took me 2h to finish it. IT WAS HELL :( but i'm proud of myself!! I finished notes on redox yayayayayay :D!! HAHAH. when i wan bathe, my bro snatched e toilet from me. ABCDEFG. aft i bathe, i ate my dinner. helped my mom do sth then i on com alrdy. HAHAHAH. 2day was so much better. & i noe 2moro'll be busy ~~~ cuz of e BBQ on sun. gotta go!! BYEEEE :D!