Annyeong!

♥ 0 2 . 0 5 . 9 6 i noe i deserve presents ♥ I'm Wan Ning ;)! 156cm :( & 46kg :D. Currently studyin at EVG SEC. Ohhh yeah, I'm a taurus, dun mess with me :P. HAHAHAH ^v^!!

:P

Red Pink Grey White Black ♥ Hui Min ♥ Cleo ♥ Ziying ♥ Vanessa

Thursday, December 15, 2011

I dun like e RAIN!

Annyeong! 2day was sunny at 1st, then it rained. Haish. I dun like e rain. went out to cwp with my whole fam at ard 12.30pm? Ate OMU RICE FOR LUNCH ~! Then me & my mom headed for ntuc, supposinly. but we stopped by TS for quite a while. Met Vanessa at ntuc & helped her with e class BBQ tingy. chked prices here & there. called weicong a couple of times & discussed. went to 888 SKP too. Had a long day. Finished my SS SEQ 1st ques. damn happe ^v^ HAHAH :P. i on-ed com abit late 2day. On-ed at 11.30opm. My phone died. Chargin it now ;). I'm waitin for videos to load. Haish why so slow :( Hmmm ... I'm really wonderin if anybody reads. There's a tagbox below (scroll down & you'll see it) but its empty. HAHAH. Inserted it like only a few days ago :X. But still, nobody tags. I feel like i'm typin for myself '''>< Okay, byebye!