Annyeong!

♥ 0 2 . 0 5 . 9 6 i noe i deserve presents ♥ I'm Wan Ning ;)! 156cm :( & 46kg :D. Currently studyin at EVG SEC. Ohhh yeah, I'm a taurus, dun mess with me :P. HAHAHAH ^v^!!

:P

Red Pink Grey White Black ♥ Hui Min ♥ Cleo ♥ Ziying ♥ Vanessa

Saturday, January 08, 2011

Saturday was supposed to be a home day but it turned out as a NORTHPOINT DAYY :O:D!

HEYY!
woken up at 10.30.
Laze ard until 12
HEHHEH :P.
ate 4 roti pratas, i-home-made.
& drank green tea coffee (Y)!
father drove taxi whole day cuz taxi owner go JB.
we reached northpoint at 2.25pm
I got hungry.
Ate ISHI MURA{heart}!
rite aft lunch, papa go drive le.
left me & mama & bro.
I went popular buy all e tings for sch.
mama bring bro go kiddy palace.
MAMA BUY BRO A SHIRT @ $49.90 CN YOU BELIEVE IT?!
its for CNY.
I juz cnt believe e price \:
nxt, went shoppin for MY CNY clothes.
went punk star.
'''><>
Quicky bathe & everyting
cuz nid go FB untag all unglam photos of me posted by Hui Min & Zi Ying.
Vehh efficient.
Commented & liked & untagged.
HEHHEH I now feel so happe.
Anyways, nxt time i dun wan trust tis two cunning fox le.
They say "take formal photo take formal photo"
& they beg & beg & beg
until i feel so pek chek no choice agree to take e "formal photo"
In e end ...
HAIYO i dun wanna talk bout tat.
HEYY ZIYING IF YOU DARE TO TAG ME IN TAT ALBUM I'LL FAN LIAN I ASSURE YOU TAT x).
Okay, I gotta go sleep (forced :X.)
BYE ~!